Trapped Versus is a teensy tiny version of Trapped meant for on the go challenges! It fits in your pocket.
It has slightly different rules, here is a quick run down to play.
Rules of play
- Both players get a box and place their pieces in opposing corners.
- Both players privately open their box and place their arrow in their desired direction.
- Player one opens their box and reveals their move.
- If they picked a cardinal direction: move once or twice in that direction.
- If they picked a diagonal direction: move once in either direction.
- Players can always choose not to move.
- Player one must put one wall down on either:
- The tile they started on.
- A tile they traveled on.
- The tile they ended on.
- Check for Win Condition
- Player one changes the arrow in their box secretly and closes their box.
- Player two now does actions from step 3-6.
If players are fully separated by walls: count the number of tiles in each section with. The player in the lowest count section loses. If both player sections have the same number, game ends in a draw.